Product History at a Glance
Peloton started developing WellView® in 1991 for well operations and schematic visualization. Today, the Peloton Platform delivers an enhanced end user experience to oil and gas companies around the world through our three solution areas: Well Data Lifecycle, Production Data Lifecycle and Land Data Management.
- Peloton selected the CPA firm Armanino LLP to assist with SOC control reports and additional compliance requirements. Peloton is currently in the audit phase for Land Data Management SOC 1 Type 1 and Peloton Platform SOC 2 Type 1.
- The Peloton Help Center is officially released. The Help Center is an extensive hub for everything clients need to stay informed and is accessible to everyone on the Peloton Platform. This knowledge base includes user, administrator, and developer guides for Peloton products, plus release notes downloads, archived product news posts, brochures, videos and more. The Help Center also provides direct access to our help desk and global support teams.
- Peloton enters into an agreement to acquire Cevian Technologies, a cloud-based software company that specializes in real-time data acquisition, visualization, and reporting tools for the completions industry. Cevian’s flagship product, FracNet, is a real-time fracturing data visualization and cloud storage platform, that makes any fracturing treatment data accessible in a standard, structured format during and after the job.
- Peloton launches WellView Allez, the new evolution of WellView. It provides a completely new experience and refreshed interface, yet it is familiar enough that companies won’t need to re-train their user community. With WellView Allez, multiple reports, schematics, and timelines (or any combination) appear side by side, providing a single well dashboard.
- The Peloton Go mobile app is a new iOS reporting tool designed for the oil and gas industry and was created with our clients in mind. With this new mobile app, clients will be able to review and provide a daily management summary of WellView and ProdView data - directly from an iPhone.
- Peloton acquires ExproSoft, a leading supplier of well integrity, reliability and data modelling software and consulting services based in Trondheim, Norway. Additionally, Peloton gains Miriam RAM Studio, a cloud-based production performance simulation tool for the oil and gas and process industries.
- Peloton becomes a Managed ISV Partner with Microsoft Azure. Peloton and Microsoft are better together, allowing us to deliver exceptional technologies and procedures to ensure our clients’ data is safe, secure and robust within the Peloton Platform.
- The Peloton Platform has officially launched, providing oil and gas operators the ability to view and manage vital operational data across three solution areas integrated into one fully hosted platform. This customizable platform delivers a seamless user experience to help organizations achieve maximum value from the Well Data Lifecycle, Production Data Lifecycle and Land Data Management.
- Peloton has partnered with Practia, a leading consulting firm in Argentina, to help us develop, grow and support new and existing clients. Practia’s inroads, relationships, knowledge and understanding of the local market, combined with experience in providing support and consulting services to local oil and gas operators, proves to be a valuable partner for Peloton’s long-term strategy in the region. With Practia’s expertise and our proven data management technology, we intend to introduce the Peloton Experience currently recognized throughout the world to Argentina operators.
- WellView 10.4 is commercially released with many new features, including hundreds of new KPIs for drilling rig sensor data, flowback data and more. Plus, there’s a new cement curve loader, completions flowback loader, enhancements to edit data and reports, and new administrator tools available.
- Peloton Water is commercially released to solve the challenges related to oil and gas water data management.
- Water Go, Peloton's mobile data entry piece for Peloton Water is commercially released allowing customers to collect water data volume faster, easier and more accurately.
- ProdView 3.2 had two maintenance releases with new workflow wizards for easier administration.
- Updates to ProdView Go included capturing ticket pictures for easier reconciliation of field data to purchaser statements.
- WellView 10.3 is commercially available and is equipped with major enhancements including more than 200 new calculations, a new search feature, multi curve analysis, multi schematic, rig sensor imports, visualization, and analysis, plus enhancements to Time Tracks, LAS import, and WITSML add-in.
- ProdView 3.2 is commercially released and includes enhancements such as better performance, a new look and feel of the run sheet, more production monitor features (cumulative production, instantaneous values), and task, scheduling, preventative maintenance, assignment and visualization.
- ProdView Go, Peloton’s mobile data capture and field operations platform is released, allowing customers to capture production and operations data faster, easier and more accurately.
- Peloton Map is officially released and is a fully functional GIS application that completely integrates and displays operational data on a map for viewing and analysis.
- Peloton’s SaaS (software as a service) was officially launched for our AppFrame products.
- ProdView 3.1 is commercially released, including enhancements to the Production Monitor, allowing for visualization of Tests, Failures, Tasks and Events. Users can now instantly plot years’ worth of historical well data for large well rollups. Plus, additional integration workflows with WellView and SiteView are now available within this release.
- WellView 10.2 maintenance update is released, with many new features, including WellView XML data format, major auditing enhancements, and LAS and WITSML import developments.
- SiteView 5.2 is commercially released including enhancements to the material transfer add-in workflow. New calculations plus data warehouse and integration between the integrity model and the site schematic were key drivers. Users can now visualize the current integrity state for each integrity item linked to key pieces of equipment.
- LandView is commercially released with clients in Canada and the US performing lease and contract management of tracking acreage, expires and interest changes in files over time. The title chain visualizer is a key differentiator for LandView.
- Peloton opens an office in Denver, to focus on sales, customer support and services for our drilling and well data software solutions in the region.
- MasterView Task Manager 1.1 is commercially available, a Peloton back-end framework that provides a central location to easily configure and manage a large number of Peloton commercial back-end tasks that run as a service. For example, you can use the Task Manager to set up integration between Peloton applications' databases and run the MasterView Data Warehouse population engine among many other Peloton commercial back-end tasks.
- A new release of the MasterView Data Warehouse 4.2 is now commercially available. This version supports all AF4.2 Peloton applications, plus a complete change report is available along with the new package.
- ProdView 3.0 was commercially released including major data model changes, new features in the flow network diagram, a Run Sheet for quicker data entry, updates to the Single Well Battery Balancer and Production Monitor, new data source reporting tools and new calculations.
- WellView 10.2 is released with a focus on well integrity features including new barrier drawing options and integrity program display, plus additional failure KPS calculations and enhancements to data auditing.
- WellView 10.1 is commercially released, incorporating all the AppFrame 4.2 features, plus it includes schematic enhancements, new calculations, updates to the integrity program and dashboard, and a new map visualizer.
- SiteView 5.1 is commercially released including 64 bit compliant AppFrame 4.2, new calcs and calc tables for reporting, enhancements to the Material Transfer utility, Ad-hoc aggregate and sum functionality in the report engine, and embedded Esri mapping visualizer.
- RigView 4.1 is commercially released including many new features, such as integrated job display, significant improvement when saving jobs after move and general schedule control refresh (90% faster), improved display of linked jobs, new rig list properties maintained within schedule template, optimized text display for job and rig block out periods, and integrated data integrity.
- WellView 10.0 is commercially released with numerous data model and visualization enhancements including well barriers, wellhead/Christmas tree/BOP, and well integrity.
- SiteView 5.0 is commercially released with numerous enhancements including integrated water tracking with WellView, the ability to do rate based estimating for jobs, the ability to hyperlink to attachments directly outside of the database, and an icon library for the schematic that lets you choose which icon represents each record. In addition system files can now be sent as upgrades through the sync process.
- RigView 4.0 is commercially released with numerous enhancements for viewing and printing the schedule, a new schedule metrics tab and data model updates including Rig Inspections and Job Approvals.
- Peloton opens an office in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, to focus on sales, customer support and services for our drilling and well data software solutions in Latin America.
- Peloton opens an office in Kuala Lumpur, to assist with sales, customer support and services for our drilling and well data software solutions in Asia.
- Peloton opens an office in Brisbane, to focus on sales, customer support and services for our drilling and well data software solutions in Australia.
- ProdView 2.0. New Peloton application for field data capture and allocation of production volumes.
- SiteView 4.0 is commercially released with numerous enhancements to analysis, usability, data auditing, and administrative tools.
- Peloton opens an office in Beijing, to assist with sales, customer support and services for our drilling and well data software solutions in Asia.
- WellView 9.0 is commercially released with numerous enhancements to analysis, usability, data auditing, and administrative tools.
- SiteView 3.2 is made available with target specific enhancements around the management of tubular inventories. You can now track and manage tubular inventory in SiteView, including casing, tubing, line pipe and flow line.
- SiteView 3.1 is commercially released with enhancements to the data model to include more complete equipment tracking, the ability to handle bulk inventory at site, a complete EH&S system, and enhanced job tracking.
- RigView 2.1 is officially released with improved performance and additional functionality. New features include the ability to configure multiple schedule templates, allowing scheduling for many disciplines within an organization, and the ability to set job dependencies, ensuring proper job order is followed when scheduling jobs. Tables have been added to capture additional details for rig equipment, including shakers/screens, centrifuges/cyclones, expanded pump, and other equipment.
- RigView 2.0 is officially released with improved performance and additional functionality. New features include the ability to configure multiple schedule templates, allowing scheduling for many disciplines within an organization, and the ability to set job dependencies, ensuring proper job order is followed when scheduling jobs.
- Peloton opens its office in Dubai and begins sales and support of Peloton products throughout the Middle East.
- SiteView 3.0 is commercially released with many significant enhancements, including full facilities and pipeline asset tracking and management.
- WellView 8.1 is commercially released with enhancements to the data model including the ability to track multiple AFEs per job, as well as geological data; the ability to capture service contractor evaluations, surface control equipment, continuous chemical injection and well review data; and the capability to add more details in comments folders.
- RigView 1.0 is commercially released to help streamline rig scheduling for drilling, completions and all well service work.
- Peloton opens its office in Jakarta and begins sales and support of Peloton products throughout Asia.
- SiteView 2.0 is commercially released.
- Peloton introduces TimeView, a new data visualization tool that brings together reports and real-time data for the first time.
- RigView, a new rig scheduling system capable of managing well workloads, is introduced.
- Peloton opens an office in Moscow and begins sales and support of Peloton products throughout Russia.
- Peloton introduces MasterView, the latest technology to help improve clients' integration, access and quality of their drilling and well operations data.
- WellView 8.0 is released with enhancements including dynamic depth referencing, detailed well testing, data auditor, task management and tracking system, plan vs. actual analysis, and interactive, customizable multi-well reporting and graphing.
- Peloton opens an Amsterdam office to focus on international sales and support of Peloton products.
- Peloton opens its Aberdeen office to target and service Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- WellView 7.2 is released with new report driven data entry screens. Design a report in seconds and you've automatically created the data entry screen with zero extra effort.
- Peloton partners with Pason to deliver WellView to rig sites on Pason's hardware. No more hardware, software, or communications administration required by operators. Just click on WellView in the shack and you're running. Reports transmit to both Pason's Data Hub and the operators own internal WellView database.
- Peloton introduces SiteView, an information system for construction, remediation and reclamation.
- WellView 6.2 is released commercially with enhancements to drilling operations, display of drilling curves and logs on schematic, and new multi-well reporting.
- WellView 7.0 is released commercially. Large DIMS client switches to WellView. WellView now used by four of the top six oil companies in the world.
- WellView 6.0 is released commercially.
- Peloton opens a Houston office and begins worldwide sales and support of WellView.
- WellView 6.1 is released commercially with full operational reporting.
- WellView is linked to Schlumberger's Finder database.
- An import from Landmark's DIMS for Windows is completed. Many DIMS users “see” their wells for the first time.
- PetroFORM 1.0 (formerly Board Forms) is released. Its new technology allows Peloton to build new government forms in hours rather than weeks.
- Work begins on an all-new WellView with better database performance and customizability. The scope is expanded to include drilling and operational reporting information.
- WellView 4.1 is released — the first version of WellView with a relational database.
- Peloton partners with Merak for sales and support of WellView.
- WellView is readied for commercial release and marketing begins.
- Peloton introduces Board Forms (currently PetroFORM) in Canada.
- Peloton incorporates and begins development of WellView.