The Peloton Operations Center provides direct access to your emissions and carbon tracking data to get a clear overview of your GHG data and report on that data to regulators.
- Visualize and analyze volumes, tonnes and intensity with the emissions dashboard.
- Filter by user-defined hierarchical preference.
- Convert on the fly between gas volume, methane or CO2.
FORMS AND TASKS
- Manage HSE and emission workflows such as scheduled inspections with Peloton Tasks.
- Track inspections or emissions-related data with customizable Peloton Forms.
- Report emission volumes on regulatory forms including the ONRR OGORs, TX PR, NM C-115B, WY Blowdown/Venting report, C-129 and AER.
- Track all fuel, flare and venting events.
- Monitor blowdowns, routine repairs and emergency maintenance
ProdView’s comprehensive list of regulatory reports ensures your reporting requirements are managed regardless of the governing body.
Well Lifecycle Integration
The Peloton Platform facilitates workflows between ProdView and all Peloton products. Manage your operations and engineering workflows within a single suite of applications.
Flow Network Diagram and Allocations
ProdView’s flow network diagram shows the physical flow and allocation of all products from the completion, through the gathering system to all disposition points.
Data Analytics and Well Surveillance
ProdView is an interactive, visual production data management system providing reporting, graphing and mapping capabilities to assist in analyzing your operations.
Services & Support
Get the most out of your Peloton solutions with our well-executed services. Whether you’re in the midst of a new software implementation, or have used our software for the past 10 years, our team of technical experts will increase the value of your Peloton investment.
Check out the listing of all the upcoming Peloton Webinars on a wide variety of products! Topics range from intro knowledge of products to highly in-depth discussions centered around product-specific workflows.
We Are Here For You, Wherever You Are
Reach out to one of our twelve offices around the globe to access immediate support, to get information, or to speak with our international helpdesk.