WellView provides many tools for you to analyze your data, including the following:
- Reports (single and multi well)
- Visualizers such as the schematic, time tracks, and multi curve
- Export to Excel templates
WellView comes with a wide range of standard reports for drilling, geological, well operations, and well servicing data management. In addition to our prepared output, you can do the following:
- Customize WellView reports to meet specific needs and easily share report templates between users
- Create ad hoc reports as needed
- Use WellView add-ins to combine information from WellView and from external data sources
- Access the data editor directly from the report
- Create master templates to ensure that all WellView reports have a common style including logos, fonts, headers and footers and colors
- Gather for single well or multiple wells
- Generate reports for any output size
- Include WellView calculations in your templates (1000s of calculated values/KPIs are available)
- Incorporate ‘drawn from data’ graphs and schematics in reports to further visualize data
- Add images from attachments, such as photos of equipment
- Create an Excel template directly to use such features as pivot tables and graphs
Below is a list of standard WellView reports in JPG format.
The schematic is a drawn from data visualizer. It allows you to analyze your equipment downhole, throughout the life of the well. The schematic templates can be customized for specific users and workflows. Any-depth based data can be displayed and correlated in the schematic.
This drawn from data visualizer allows you to analyze time-based data. Templates can be configured to display different data for different users and workflows. Any time-based data can be displayed and correlated in time tracks.
Multi Curve Analysis
This tool is available to compare depth-based logs. It is an interactive tool designed for analysis. The tool displays the log curves beside relevant WellView data (Formations, Phases, BHAs).
Excel and 3rd Party Analysis
The report engine in WellView allows you to pass data to Excel templates right within the application, allowing users to leverage Excel for analysis—using pivot tables, graphs, math functions, etc.
It is possible to connect 3rd party visualizers to the WellView database.
WellView is an efficient easy-to-use solution that empowers your staff to collect, analyze, monitor and report information, while drastically reducing your costs of implementation and IT support.Learn More
WellView is a complete corporate well file, tracking all changes and operations throughout the well’s lifecycle—from planning to abandonment.Learn More
The Peloton Platform allows integration between WellView, SiteView, RigView, ProdView, and LandView. Peloton uses an open database architecture, so integration into your other systems and workflows can be easily facilitated.Learn More
WellView features a powerful drawn-from-data schematic providing a visual overview of each well, providing an excellent QA tool to check the underlying data.Learn More
Services & Support
Get the most out of your Peloton solutions with our well-executed services. Whether you’re in the midst of a new software implementation, or have used our software for the past 10 years, our team of technical experts will increase the value of your Peloton investment.Learn More
Check out the listing of all the upcoming Peloton Webinars on a wide variety of products! Topics range from intro knowledge of products to highly in-depth discussions centered around product-specific workflows.View Schedule