RigView Schedule Information at a Glance
The Rig Schedule visualizer provides a powerful viewer and organizer of your rig jobs.
- Quickly jump to the current day.
- Identify information such as the job status or well configuration by the colors on the schedule.
- Customize the display with templates to show specific information for different groups.
- Quickly make changes by dragging and dropping jobs to a new date.
- Link jobs to a predecessor so one job cannot start until a previous job completes.
- Double-click a job to quickly edit the information.
- Change the duration scenarios between minimum time, most likely and maximum.
- Identify and fix scheduling conflicts.
- List unassigned rigs and easily assign to a job.
- View job metrics, such as the change in costs or completed jobs.
RigView is an efficient easy-to-use solution that empowers your staff to collect, analyze, monitor and report information, while drastically reducing your costs of implementation and IT support.Learn More
RigView provides your staff with an efficient and intuitive process for handling rig and well project scheduling, various approvals, key milestones and well workloads.Learn More
RigView has the most complete and easy to use reporting tools, allowing infinite customizations of reports and graphs with no programming required.Learn More
The Peloton Platform allows integration between WellView, SiteView, RigView, ProdView, and LandView. Peloton uses an open database architecture, so integration into your other systems and workflows can be easily facilitated.Learn More
Services & Support
Get the most out of your Peloton solutions with our well-executed services. Whether you’re in the midst of a new software implementation, or have used our software for the past 10 years, our team of technical experts will increase the value of your Peloton investment.Learn More
Check out the listing of all the upcoming Peloton Webinars on a wide variety of products! Topics range from intro knowledge of products to highly in-depth discussions centered around product-specific workflows.View Schedule
We Are Here For You, Wherever You Are
Reach out to one of our twelve offices around the globe to access immediate support, to get information, or to speak with our international helpdesk.