ESG MANAGEMENT & SUSTAINABILITY
An emerging topic along the entire oil and gas value chain is the move towards sustainability. The challenge faced by the oil and gas sector is to meet the increasing global demand for climate change action, while continuing to fuel the world’s energy demand, and working to align the behavior of financial institutions and corporations to help support this energy transformation.
The Peloton Platform incorporates industry-leading digital technologies to provide solutions to operators for tracking and managing ESG (Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance), Green House Gas (GHG) Management, Water, Regulatory Reporting and Renewable Energy. Peloton Platform dashboards allow your sustainability data to be tracked, integrated and displayed for visualization and analysis.
Green House Gas (GHG) Management
The Peloton Platform provides solutions to track and meet the GHG challenges faced by operators through:
- Gas composition analysis – track to asset and component level
- Flow rates and volumes captured as a network and/or individual assets
- Emission events based on location, asset, composition, and volume from source emitter
- Proactive leak detection – fuel, flare, vent
- Predictive emission intensity scenarios and tracking
- Design modeling for “engineering” out problem emitters
- Operations and maintenance optimization
- Asset reliability and maintainability
Peloton Water is the most comprehensive water data management system available today and is designed to improve the way the oil and gas industry records, verifies, visualizes, and reports the use of water.
The Peloton Platform provides solutions to meet the Water Management challenges faced by operators through:
- Tracking planned vs actuals for drilling and completions operations, source water, produced water, recycled, and water disposal
- Visual depiction of your water network, including meters, equipment and facilities
- Capturing all of your water readings
- Allowing data import from any electronic or SCADA device
- Planned water vs actuals
- Mobile field data capture
Energy organizations have begun building the next generation of U.S. renewable energy infrastructure to drive a sustainable future. Many have encountered a recurring energy industry challenge - managing large number of land agreements.
Through LandView and Peloton Map, the Peloton Platform provides solutions to this challenge, by enabling the management and tracking of land agreements at scale to monitor and grow your renewables business.
LandView is the Peloton Platform land data management solution built on Microsoft Azure and manages the legal description of agreements and all their obligations. Together, LandView and Peloton Map provide renewable energy organizations the insights needed to manage land agreements at scale and leverage agreement data to make decisions quickly. You can:
- Visualize your land agreement data on dynamic maps.
- Manage payments and obligations in a timely manner to prevent unnecessary or accidental penalties.
- Automate acreage inventory updates to receive real-time reporting data.
- Integrate your existing GIS infrastructure with the Peloton Platform.
- Manage land mapping with confidence.