The Peloton Platform ensures companies are equipped to handle regulatory reporting needs by providing the tools to help manage data efficiently and accurately.
Peloton has a vast Ecosystem to further assist with our clients' regulatory reporting obligations. For a list of companies we collaborate with, visit our Peloton Ecosystem roster.
Energy organizations have begun building the next generation of U.S. renewable energy infrastructure to drive a sustainable future. Many have encountered a recurring energy industry challenge - managing large number of land agreements.
Through LandView and Peloton Map, the Peloton Platform provides solutions to this challenge, by enabling the management and tracking of land agreements at scale to monitor and grow your renewables business.
LandView is the Peloton Platform land data management solution built on Microsoft Azure and manages the legal description of agreements and all their obligations. Together, LandView and Peloton Map provide renewable energy organizations the insights needed to manage land agreements at scale and leverage agreement data to make decisions quickly. You can:
- Visualize your land agreement data on dynamic maps.
- Manage payments and obligations in a timely manner to prevent unnecessary or accidental penalties.
- Automate acreage inventory updates to receive real-time reporting data.
- Integrate your existing GIS infrastructure with the Peloton Platform.
- Manage land mapping with confidence.
We Are Here For You, Wherever You Are
Reach out to one of our twelve offices around the globe to access immediate support, to get information, or to speak with our international helpdesk.