Product History at a Glance
- SiteView 4.0 is commercially released with numerous enhancements to analysis, usability, data auditing, and administrative tools. For more information on this milestone release, click here.
- WellView 9.0 is commercially released with numerous enhancements to analysis, usability, data auditing, and administrative tools. For more information on this milestone release, click here.
- SiteView 3.2 is made available with target specific enhancements around the management of tubular inventories. You can now track and manage tubular inventory in SiteView, including casing, tubing, line pipe and flow line.
- SiteView 3.1 is commercially released with enhancements to the data model to include more complete equipment tracking, the ability to handle bulk inventory at site, a complete EH&S system, and enhanced job tracking.
- RigView 2.1 is officially released with improved performance and additional functionality. New features include the ability to configure multiple schedule templates, allowing scheduling for many disciplines within an organization, and the ability to set job dependencies, ensuring proper job order is followed when scheduling jobs. Tables have been added to capture additional details for rig equipment, including shakers/screens, centrifuges/cyclones, expanded pump, and other equipment.
- RigView 2.0 is officially released with improved performance and additional functionality. New features include the ability to configure multiple schedule templates, allowing scheduling for many disciplines within an organization, and the ability to set job dependencies, ensuring proper job order is followed when scheduling jobs.
- Peloton opens its office in Dubai and begins sales and support of Peloton products throughout the Middle East.
- SiteView 3.0 is commercially released with many significant enhancements, including full facilities and pipeline asset tracking and management.
- WellView 8.1 is commercially released with enhancements to the data model including the ability to track multiple AFEs per job, as well as geological data; the ability to capture service contractor evaluations, surface control equipment, continuous chemical injection and well review data; and the capability to add more details in comments folders.
- RigView 1.0 is commercially released to help streamline rig scheduling for drilling, completions and all well service work.
- Peloton opens its office in Jakarta and begins sales and support of Peloton products throughout Asia.
- SiteView 2.0 is commercially released.
- Peloton introduces TimeView, a new data visualization tool that brings together reports and real-time data for the first time.
- RigView, a new rig scheduling system capable of managing well workloads, is introduced.
- Peloton opens an office in Moscow and begins sales and support of Peloton products throughout Russia.
- Peloton introduces MasterView, the latest technology to help improve clients' integration, access and quality of their drilling and well operations data.
- WellView 8.0 is released with enhancements including dynamic depth referencing, detailed well testing, data auditor, task management and tracking system, plan vs. actual analysis, and interactive, customizable multi-well reporting and graphing.
- Peloton opens an Amsterdam office to focus on international sales and support of Peloton products.
- Peloton opens its Aberdeen office to target and service Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- WellView 7.2 is released with new report driven data entry screens. Design a report in seconds and you've automatically created the data entry screen with zero extra effort.
- Peloton partners with Pason to deliver WellView to rig sites on Pason's hardware. No more hardware, software, or communications administration required by operators. Just click on WellView in the shack and you're running. Reports transmit to both Pason's Data Hub and the operators own internal WellView database.
- Peloton introduces SiteView, an information system for construction, remediation and reclamation.
- WellView 6.2 is released commercially with enhancements to drilling operations, display of drilling curves and logs on schematic, and new multi-well reporting.
- WellView 7.0 is released commercially. Large DIMS client switches to WellView. WellView now used by four of the top six oil companies in the world.
- Peloton terminates its marketing and support arrangement with Merak (Schlumberger).
- WellView 6.0 is released commercially.
- Peloton opens a Houston office and begins worldwide sales and support of WellView.
- WellView 6.1 is released commercially with full operational reporting.
- WellView is linked to Schlumberger's Finder database.
- An import from Landmark's DIMS for Windows is completed. Many DIMS users “see” their wells for the first time.
- PetroFORM 1.0 (formerly Board Forms) is released. Its new technology allows Peloton to build new government forms in hours rather than weeks.
- Work begins on an all-new WellView with better database performance and customizability. The scope is expanded to include drilling and operational reporting information.
- WellView 4.1 is released — the first version of WellView with a relational database.
- Peloton partners with Merak for sales and support of WellView.
- WellView is readied for commercial release and marketing begins.
- Peloton introduces Board Forms (currently PetroFORM) in Canada.
- Peloton incorporates and begins development of WellView.