WellView® comes with a wide range of standard reports for drilling, geological, and well operations data management. In addition to our prepared output, you can do the following:
- Customize WellView reports to meet specific needs and easily share report templates between users.
- Create ad hoc reports as needed.
- Use WellView add-ins to combine information from WellView and from external data sources.
- Access the data editor directly from the report.
- Create master templates to ensure that all WellView reports have a common style, including logos, fonts, headers and footers, and colors.
- Gather data from a single well or multiple wells.
- Generate reports for any output size.
- Incorporate graphs and schematics in reports to further visualize data.
- Create an Excel template directly from multi well reports to use such features as pivot tables and graphs.
Here is a list of standard WellView reports in PDF format. If you don't have a PDF viewer, download and install Adobe Acrobat.
Drilling Data Management Reports
- AFE vs. Field Estimate vs. Final Invoice
- BHA Detail
- Bit Summary
- Casing, Liner, and Cement
- Casing Summary
- Daily Drilling
- Daily Drilling - Detail
- Directional Plot – Plan vs. Actual
- Drilling Summary 1
- Phases – Plan vs. Actual
- Phase Summary Graph
- Daily Drilling Summary 2
- Drilling KPIs
- Drilling Offsets
- Interval Problem Pivot
- Phase Summary Pivot
- Safety Incidents
Geological Data Management Reports
Well Operations Data Management Reports
- Complete Well Summary
- Daily Completion and Workover (schematic)
- Downhole Well Profile
- Failure Analysis Pivot and Graph
- Production and Maintenance History
- Schematic – Current
- Schematic – Current (plan vs. actual)
- Well Summary
For more information about Peloton applications or to request a demo, contact sales[at]peloton[dot]com.